Staff Car Driver On Deputation Basis
The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of suitable Officers for filling up 2 posts of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) on deputation basis.
North Eastern Council Secretariat-Staff Car Driver On Deputation Basis
Advertisement No. NEC/ADM/121/80 Vol. IV
The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of suitable Officers for filling up 2 posts of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) on deputation basis in the PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/-plus Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- (pre-revised, i.e., 6th CPC).
Name of the Organisation: North Eastern Council Secretariat (NE Council)
Name of the Post: Staff Car Driver
No. Of Posts: 02
Date of Advertisement Published : 29 th July, 2016
Last date to appy : 27 September, 2016
Pay scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/-plus Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- (pre-revised, i.e., 6th CPC).
Method of Recruitment and Eligibility Criteria
By deputation from persons holding post of Staff Car Driver or equivalent in the Central/State Government/Union Territory Administration or Government Departments/Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/Universities.
Period of deputation and maximum age limit for the post.
Note: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/ Department of the Central Government, shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be 'Not exceeding 56 years' as on the closing of receipt of applications.
Job requirement/ Duties and Responsibilities of the post:
a. He shall drive the official vehicle allotted to him.
b. He shall also look after the maintenance of the vehicle.
c. He should locate faults and rectify minor running defects in the vehicle.
The pay and other terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with DOPT O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation basis immediately so as to reach the Director (Admn.) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
For Curriculum Vitae (Annexure-I) and other details, the candidates are advised to visit and download from the NEC website: http://necouncil.gov.in.
Note: The candidates applying for the post would not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
LIST OF ENCLOSURES TO BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE APPLICATION/CERTIFICATE TO BE GIVEN BY THE OFFICE/DEPARTMENT WHILE FORWADING THE APPLICATION.
1. Application in prescribed format-Annexure-I duly completed, signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page with seal by an Officer of the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
5. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his/her service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre Clearance Certificate stating that in the event of selection, the Cadre Controlling Authority will release the official to join the new post/assignment.
Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region Nongrim Hills : Shillong-793003