Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) is the statutory authority in charge of the waterways in India. Its headquarters is located in Noida, UP. It does the function of building the necessary infrastructure in these waterways, surveying the economic feasibility of new projects and also administration.
IWAI (Inland Waterways Authority of India) Recruitment 2016 – Notification for the post of Secretary
Advertisement No. 3-IWAI/Estt./02/2009-I
IWAI invites applications from the Indian Nationals working in offices of Central/State Governments/Public Sector Undertakings/Statutory or Autonomous bodies for filling up the post of Secretary on deputation basis for a period of three years which may be extended for another two years. Eligible candidate may apply before the last date for receiving application 05.09.2016.
Name of the organization: IWAI.
Name of Post: Secretary.
Number of the post: 01 (on deputation basis)
Pay scale: Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,000 + Rs.8,700(Grade Pay).
Location of the job: Noida.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date of application.
Eligibility: Officers under the Central/State Govt./Port Organization/Semi-Govt. body/Public Sector Undertakings:
(i) Holding analogous post; OR
(ii) With 5 year's service in the post in the PB-III Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7600/-or equivalent.
Educational qualifications and experience: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 15 years experience in a responsible senior position out of which, atleast 05 years in the next below level, in administration and establishment works in a Govt. Office or Public body or a commercial organization of repute.
i) A degree in law,
ii) Master of Business Administration (MBA),
iii) Graduate from Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Experience: Candidate having at least 15 years of experience in Central or State or PSU government organization.
Application fee: Please visit IWAI website for fee details.
Selection process: Selection process of the candidates for the posts of the IWAI careers will be based on Interview conducted by the IWAI authorities.
How to apply : Candidates who are interested for the posts must have to visit the official website i.e. http://www.iwai.nic.in./. Then download the prescribed format of application form, dully fill and attach the relevant documents to the application form sent to the provided address below.
A Statutory Body under Ministry of Shipping,
Govt. of India Head Office - A-13,
Sector-1, Noida, U. P.-201301
1. The Authority is following the Central Govt. Rules & orders in service matters. Leased accommodation and Medical reimbursement are provided as per rules of the Authority.
2. Outstation candidates if called for interview shall be paid AC 3 Tier Rail Fare To and Fro by the shortest route subject to production of proof of journey.
3. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
4. Application should be sent either in Hindi or English duly signed with photograph, attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, documents in support of claim of SC/ST/ OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Govt. Servants, etc.
5. Persons working in Central/State Governments/UTs /PSUs/ Statutory or Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. If any delay is anticipated, advance copy of the application may be sent so as to reach before the closing date. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected.
6. Applications should be accompanied with 5 years attested APARs/ CRs, duly forwarded by the Head of Office.