Scientist/Engineer, Technician B & Various Vacancies
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://isro.gov.in/ from 08.08.2016 to 29.08.2016 & Send the Scanned copy of marksheet of qualifying exam to the email email@example.com on or before 31.08.2016
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)- SAC and DECU invites application for the post of 248 Scientist/Engineer, Technician & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 29 August 2016.
Name of Post: Scientist / Engineer
Date of the advertisement published: 06.08.2016
Job Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Last Date: 29th August 2016
A. Post Name : Scientist/Engineer
No of Vacancy : 88 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
B. Post Name : Technician B
No of Vacancy : 103 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Age Limit : 18 to 35 As on 29.08.2016
Age Relaxation : For OBC : 3 years, and For SC/ST : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Educational Qualification :
For Scientist/Engineer :M.B.A (Two Years Full Time) in Finance/ Marketing/ Operations/Operations Research and pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics, Electronics & Communications, Electrical, Mechanical, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Instrumentation and Control & Industrial Engineering or M.E./M.Tech. and pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./B.Tech in relevant Discipline or M.Sc in Relevant Discipline.
For Technician : SSLC/SSC passed with ITI in relevant Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://isro.gov.in/ from 08.08.2016 to 29.08.2016 & Send the Scanned copy of marksheet of qualifying exam to the email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31.08.2016.
Note: Applications will be received on-line only.
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. The posts are temporary but likely to continue.
3. The Centre reserves the right not to fill-up any of the posts, if it so decides.
4. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
5. No interim correspondence/phone calls will be entertained.
6. Candidates should regularly visit the SAC website www.sac.gov.in for latest updates.
7. Outstation Candidates called for Skill Test/Personal Interview (as the case may be) will be paid to and fro Second Class sleeper Railway Fare by the shortest distance from the address given in on-line application to the place of interview of non-A/C Bus fare or actual fare whichever is less on production of proof of journey, irrespective of the mode of journey viz., Rail, Bus, Air, etc. No TA will be paid for attending Written Test.
8. Initially the place of posting will be in SAC/DECU, Ahmedabad as the case may be, but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
9. Selected candidates may have to join the post immediately on being found fit by a Medical Authority.