IWAI- Chief Engineer
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) is the statutory authority in charge of the waterways in India. Its headquarters is located in Noida, UP. It does the function of building the necessary infrastructure in these waterways, surveying the economic feasibility of new projects and also administration.
IWAI (Inland Waterways Authority of India) Recruitment 2016 – Notification for the post of Chief Engineer
Advertisement No. No. 3-IWAI/Estt./02/2015
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) invites applications from the Indian Nationals working in offices of Central/ State Governments/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies for filling up the post of Chief Engineer on deputation basis for a period of three years years.
Name of the Post: Chief Engineer
No. Of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Pay Band-IV of ₹ 37400-67000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 8700/-on deputation basis.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of application (relaxable for Govt. servants/employees of Autonomous/Statutory organisations/PSUs upto 05 years in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
Last Date: 19-9-2016
Job location: Head office Noida.
Eligibility: Officers under the Central/State Govt./Statutory or Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings:
(a) Holding analogous post; OR Holding post in the next below level in PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs.7600/- with 05 years regular service.
(b) Degree in Civil/ Marine/ Mechanical Engineering/ Naval Architect from a recognized University/ Institute.
(c) 15 years experience in a supervisory capacity including the post in the next below level in investigations, planning, design and construction of marine structure/ river engineering works including repair and maintenance CR in various branches of Marine/ Mechanical Engineering works including experience in repair and maintenance of harbor crafts OR Design, Planning and construction of vessels in shipyards of Marine Organisations related to design of inland vessels including experience in design of navigational aids etc.
(d) Period of deputation shall not exceed 05 years.
Note: Applications should be sent through the Head of Office/Competent Authority along with Vigilance Clearance and 05 years APAR's/CR's on or before 19/09/2016 to the provided Address Superscribing
“Applications for the post of “Chief Engineer”
To the Secretary,
Inland Waterways Authority of India,
A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301 (U.P.)
1. The Authority follows the Central Govt. Rules & Regulations in service matters. Leased accommodation and Medical reimbursement are provided as per rules of the Authority.
2. The post has all India transfer liability. However, the post is operated at the Head Quarter of the Authority in Noida.
3. Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be selected for the post. The decision of the Authority as to the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Outstation candidates, if called for the interview shall be paid 2nd AC rail fare as per their entitlement to and fro by the shortest route subject to production of proof of journey.
5. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
6. Application should be sent either in Hindi or English duly signed with photograph, attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman etc.
7. Persons working in Central/State Governments/UTs/PSUs/ Statutory or Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. If any delay is anticipated, advance copy of the application may be sent so as to reach before the closing date. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected.
8. The interested candidates may send their applications by 19-9-2016 in a closed envelope superscribing “Applications for the post of “Chief Engineer” to the Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301 (U.P.)
Official Website: http://iwai.nic.in/
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here