642 vacancies for Common Combined (Preliminary/Mains) Competitive Examination
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites online application for Common Combined (Preliminary/Mains) Competitive Examination.
More details about BPSC Recruitment 2016, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply, are given below:
Educational Qualification: Graduation degree from a recognized University/Institute.
• For Un-reserved Candidates: 37 years
• For BC/OBC Candidates: 40 years
• For SC/ST Category Candidates of Bihar: Rs. 200
• All Other Category: Rs.600
Job Location: Bihar
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through BPSC website ‘http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in’ from 27-09-2016 to 31-10-2016.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary/Mains written Examination.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 27-09-2016
• Last Date of Online Application: 31-10-2016
online registraion: http://22.214.171.124/Index